Wild Alive and Supercharged (2 day workshop) in Subiaco with Charles Snelleksz-Mathelot and Freya Sampson
Sat 24th April & Sun 25th April 2021 ~ 10:00am to 5:00pm | $357 ticket
The Yoga of Nutrition
Being in sacred union with our food!
Live – Fermented foods are powerful prebiotic and probiotic foods.
- We show you how to make Live Fermented foods like kimchi, nut cheese, coconut yogurt, soy mayonnaise, sauerkraut and kombucha drinks.
- Why wild edibles like the weeds in your garden are so good for your health. We show you how to identify and use edible weeds.
- Why MicroAlgaes are powerful Superfoods and how we can include them into our daily diet.
- How to use Ayurvedic herbs and spices to support a strong immune system.
- Recipes for you to use at home, goodies to take home and much more!
- Sound and Sacred Geometries relationship to changing our gut health.
- How our energy bodies health affects our physical health.
- Why Chakral Breathing is so good for vitality and how to do it.
- Why crystals are foundational to life on Earth and how we can easily work with them.
- How communing with nature changes our relationship to digesting the energy of life and our food.
- Transformational Meditations and Activations and much more!
Charles has trained and worked with Earth wisdoms keepers, spiritual teachers and elders from cultural traditions Earth wide. He is an Earth poet, Earth medicine man, Earth gardener, an author, sacred musician, and food alchemist. Before self-employment, Charles served in the community sector for over 20 years in youth advocacy and family support.
In 2010, Charles co-founded Gaian Heart Wisdom with his wife, Christel Mathelot to share Gaia’s wisdom teachings with the world. In 2020, they co-founded Wild Gaia Plants to support their community in growing and eating clean food.
Charles lives with his family in the beautiful Perth hills on their urban farm. He lives his life through, and is informed by, what he calls the Three Sacred Elements of Life: Sacred Service, Sacred Practice, and Sacred Community.
His service to community is offered through a variety of pathways; Earth wisdom and natural law practices; Earth wise gardening practices; sound healing; medicine wheel work; spiritual mentoring and guidance; prayer and manifesting circles; food alchemy.
Freya Sampson is the Founder and Custodian of, ‘A New Eartheart Foundation Ltd’ in Western Australia. Her transformational awakening in 1999 catapulted her, into a life in service to humanity, the Earth and all sentient life upon it. Freya has worked extensively with the Australian Aboriginal culture and with world leaders in the movement of Consciousness-Change. She is an internationally renowned shaman, healer and teacher.
Her huge heart overflowing with compassion and ability to get to the core of the issue has allowed countless peoples dis-ease to be transformed into ease and grace. Freya shares her wisdom in her body of work, ‘Tree of Life, Pathway to Empowerment’. Her passion is awakening hearts, to together, transform life on Earth.
A vegetarian lunch and herbal teas provided on both days – full of fermented foods and ayurvedic foods to try.
38 Robinson Tce, Daglish WA 6008
Contact us on 0408 093 711